Kiortsis & Associates Law Offices was established in 1951. It is one of the oldest established offices in Greece that have been involved in matters of Industrial and Intellectual Property.
Our state - of - the - art equipment, together with our experience of more than 70 years, high level of education and continuous awareness of the latest developments in Intellectual Property Law, help us to provide our clients with the best available services.
We are members of the following organizations that guarantee the reliability of our work and standards:
- The International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) www.aippi.org
- The European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA) www.ecta.eu
- The International Trademark Association (INTA) www.inta.org
- The International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys (FICPI) www.ficpi.org
- The Association of European Trade Mark Owners (MARQUES) www.marques.org
- The Asociacion Europea de Abogados (AEA) www.aeuropea.com
We correspond in addition to Greek in three other languages: English, French and German.
Despite our prompt and superior services, our fees are reasonable. They are based on our professional work, the time spent and the expenses incurred in order to fulfill our tasks. Reductions in price are made when many cases are entrusted to us.
Our schedule of charges is to be sent upon request.